Purpose of Policy
WAGFG Jobs collects personal information from you in a number of different ways. We may collect personal information directly from you or in the course of our dealings with you, for example when you create an account in the Website, provide personal information to us or contact and correspond with us.
The personal information we collect about you may include (but may not be limited to) your name, address, email address, telephone number, history of employment, education, payment card information and other personal information ordinarily provided in the course of obtaining or advertising employment, including as detailed in your CV or the Job Advertisement. The purposes for which we collect your information include verifying your identify, contacting you, and delivering the Services. If we are not able to collect personal information about you we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
3. Use and Disclosure
WAGFG Jobs may use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with Australian law, such as:
- to provide you with the Services;
- to manage our relationships with and the Jobseekers and Advertisers;
- to offer additional products and services and other special offers and promotions related to the operation of our business;
- • to promote WAGFG Jobs to our clients and individuals who may be interested in our Services either for the business with which they are associated or
- personally and to provide them with information about developments, events or other products or services that may interest them, by way of direct marketing and otherwise;
- to facilitate our internal business operations, including to fulfil our legal requirements, to provide customer support, to support and manage our employees, to protect our property, to prevent and investigate crime or possible crime, and to provide information to external service providers so that they can provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operations of our business; and
- to communicate with others for one or more of those purposes.
We may also use and disclose your personal information for a secondary purpose that is related to a purpose for which we collected it, where you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose your personal information for that secondary purpose.
Other instances when we may use and disclose your personal information include:
- where you have expressly or impliedly consented to the use or disclosure;
- in confidence, to our advisers and insurers;
- in confidence, to third parties to improve our services and obtain feedback; and
- where the use or disclosure is authorised or required by or under an Australian law or court/tribunal order.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- sharing your personal information with our advisors and consultants; and
- with third party service providers we use in conducting our business (including, without limitation, insurance brokers, banks, external photocopying providers, document production, legal outsourcing providers, billing or data storage services, email filtering, virus scanning and other technology services providers, marketing partners, advertising partners, research firms, marketing platform providers (including social media services) and archival services providers).
Some of the third parties to whom we disclose your personal information may be located outside Australia. For example, we may disclose your personal information to external national or overseas facilities in the course of conducting information and data processing, back up and scanning or for the purposes of obtaining other services from third parties.
4. Information about events and our services
We may contact you via email, SMS or other means in order to provide you with updated information about the Website or Services. If you do not wish to receive any such information, please contact us as set out below.
5. Access and Changes
We enable you to access and control the personal information we collect through the Website and App settings. You have a right to request access to or correction of your personal information held by us. If you wish to access, correct or update any personal information we may hold about you, please contact us as set out below. However, we may charge for providing access to this information and we may refuse access for a valid reason. If we refuse you to access or correct your information for a valid reason, we will advise of the reason(s) at the time of your request.
6. Opting out of marketing emails
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by contacting us, or you may unsubscribe at any time by using the link included on all marketing emails. To unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails from WAGFG Jobs you can simply use the unsubscribe button. If you choose to opt out of receiving promotional emails, you will only receive emails in connection with the services you have requested.
To opt out of receiving targeted content and advertisements on our Website you can change your browser options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from any web site. You will be able to access and use the Website with cookies disabled, but the user experience may not be customized to your interests and needs.
7. Complaints process
We will take privacy questions and complaints seriously. We will aim to respond to or resolve any such question or complaint in a timely and efficient manner, and our target response time is 30 days. We request that you cooperate with us during this process and provide us with relevant information we may require.
We expect our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your complaint. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you can also make a formal complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (which is the regulator responsible for privacy in Australia):
Office of the Australian Information Commission (OAIC)
|Complaints must be made in writing: Phone||1300 363 992|
|Director of Compliance Office of the Australian Information Commissioner GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001|