BRING THE ENERGY UP!
The heart of the Sans Pants Group extends to our incredible team!
Here, we don’t believe in the one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we celebrate individuality and tailor each experience to fit our team and guests. We’re here for the long run, pushing boundaries until we’ve surpassed every expectation.
In the end, what really matters is creating positive and uplifting experiences for people and fostering special relationships. Hospitality, just like life, is all about how you make people feel. It’s that simple, and it’s that hard.
We are privileged to have you here, and look forward to hearing from you.
Let’s have some fun!
~ SI PARADISO – SOUS CHEF!
Si Paradiso is a multifaceted space that consists of a vibrant restaurant, and an incredible outdoor courtyard & amphitheatre space.
We celebrate high quality Italo food, produce led, and an ever evolving seasonal menu with pizzas & plates. We are committed to creating honest and memorable experiences through the space we have, the food and drinks we serve and the relationships we create.
We are looking for a fun and passionate Sous Chef to join our Paradiso community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior CDP, or Sous Chef who is looking for the next step in their career. Collaborate with an experienced team that is committed to give you the opportunity to learn, grow and to want more.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that has the following experience:
- 2 – 3 years in a similar role preferred but not necessary if you feel you are ready for a new challenge
- Good management and team leadership
- A passion for people and good food
- Good attitude and attention to detail
- Organised, responsible and hands on in the kitchen
If you aim to be a part of something special we’d love to talk!
- Our benefit package offers, but is not limited to:
- Enjoy up to 50% off across SPG venues.
- Comprehensive in-house and external training program.
- Safe and inclusive environment for all to thrive in.
- Career plan opportunities for everyone that joins our family.