Our venues are built to celebrate culture, food, drinks, music & art.
Individuality makes us stronger! We offer a place where all voices come together and focus on the positive impact we can make with the experience we provide, always encouraging our people to be curious, to learn, to grow & to want more!
We are passionate about honest hospitality, and are proud of what we do. If you are looking for a new opportunity that will challenge, motivate and grow your career, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Let’s have fun!
EL GROTTO ~ MEXICAN BY US
TACOS. MEZCAL. GOOD TIMES!
Share our knowledge, share our love, embody the party and celebrate the joy of Mexico!
Work under the guidance of our Executive Chef, Paul Greenham & Culinary Director, Paul Bentley. With the expansion & progression of our group, we have continuous opportunities for our people.
~ Head Chef
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and talented Head Chef to lead our busy kitchen. The opportunity would suit candidates wanting to work in an exciting, fast paced environment, and looking to step up and make their mark.
This is a great opportunity to join our management team at El Grotto.
Our benefit package offers, but is not limited to:
- Enjoy up to 50% off across SPG venues.
- Comprehensive in-house and external training program.
- Safe and inclusive environment for all to thrive in.
- Career plan opportunities for everyone that joins our family.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Head Chef.
- Organised, well presented and professional.
- Solid understanding of front and back of house operations.
- Experience around rostering, COG’s and P&L.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, coaching and developing teams in a hospitality setting.
- Good stress management, with an ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to critical think and analyse data and have solutions focused approach to challenges and strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.