Head Chef – Mayfair Lane Pub (300 pax ) & Dining Room (90 pax) + Private Dining Room + Balcony
Who We Are…
Tucked away in the beautiful tree-lined streets of West Perth, Mayfair Lane is a distinguished renegade built on the traditions of the Great British gastro pub & dining room.
Since our beginning in 2016, Mayfair Lane has successfully taken the title for Australia’s Best Pub Wine List of the Year 2019, 2020 & 2023 as well as being one in the WA Good Food Guide. We’re a pretty down to earth team who embody the very best of generosity, quality and ceremony without a hint of pomposity or stuffiness, and we like our guests to have as good of a time as we do!
We want to hear from you if you are:
- A Head Chef with proven record in quality establishments either as a Head Chef or Sous looking to take the next step.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all things food, along with understanding producers & suppliers with emphasis on Western Australian produce.
- Confident in all kitchen back of house systems, financial systems & OHS
- Comfortable creating daily changing & seasonal menus.
- As a Head Chef, be able to lead and motivate a large team.
- Willing to be a ‘face’ of the food
- Autonomous operator capable of pushing the business forward with creative ideas
- Looking for a new challenge
- Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance (operating 6 days a week-Sunday’s off and no breakfast)
- Fantastic career opportunities with good exposure on all media platforms
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Being a part of a dynamic team who love all things food & wine
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a Head Chef?
Do you have experience as a chef in a high volume restaurant?
Have you worked in a role which requires a sound knowledge of food provenance?
Do you have experience with menu planning & costing?