As Casa moves into 2023, an opportunity for a Venue Manager to come in and lead our unique wine bar is available!
Casa’s focus is real wine, exceptional food & a true experience for guests. We aim to set the standard for Perth’s wine bar offering & play on a national level. Casa’s offer is distinctly ours, and we need a talented individual to help lead the team in our second year & continue on our path in making it an institution.
This position will suit a creative individual with a wealth of hospitality experience & a worldly mindset. We are looking for someone who is front of house focused, hands on and most importantly has a passion for creating an experience for our guests, real wine & food.
The venue Manager is the key to Casa. You will be training and developing staff as well as leading from the front to inspire & empower the team, whilst delivering an incredible experience for guests.
The right candidate will have at least 2 year’s senior management experience in a busy restaurant or wine bar.
The responsibilities of the Venue Manager
- Effectively lead, inspire, empower & develop the team’s culture, performance & skills.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Active management of day-to-day operations in all areas including customer service, rosters, sales, ordering, marketing, cost control, compliance & housekeeping.
- The ability to build local & community-based relationships with guests.
- Financial literacy – strong controls of margins, wages & expenses.
- Have a thirst for understanding wine, cocktails & food.
- Work autonomously, along with guidance from the owners.
Are you someone who can
- Step up and take ownership of Casa and an amazing team?
- Get creative with service, wine & music?
- Be dynamic & effective in an expressive working environment?
- A positive work life balance with Sundays & Mondays off.
- Training on wine & food.
- Free parking.
If you are passionate about giving great hospitality, looking to grow & further develop in our industry, then we want to hear from YOU!!
Please send through references, your CV & a cover letter to email@example.com
- Previous experience in a Senior Hospitality Management role is essential.
- Must have the right to work in Australia or be a permanent resident.