Opening Soon, Bacco Shenton Park is looking for people to start this new adventure.
Join our team as a Restaurant assistant Manager!
Are you a motivated leader with a passion for exceptional dining experiences? We’re looking for someone to help oversee daily operations, manage staff, and maintain high standards of service. If you have a strong background in hospitality and are ready to take on new challenges, apply now.
- Free on-site parking
- Be a part of a social, supportive and professional team
- Opportunity to develop and grow within the venue & industry
- Discounts across our wine and food
- Access to training programs and workshops to continuously improve your skills and stay updated on industry trends.
Get in touch with Alessandro
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a bar or hospitality setting
- Strong leadership and team management abilities
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with customers, staff and management.
- Excellent knowledge of Menu offerings, beverages, including cocktails and wines
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certification
- Approved Manager Certification (mandatory)
- Highly organised and efficient in managing inventory, schedules and staff rotation.
- A customer focused mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional dining experiences